Monday, September 6, 2010

Pursue Your Dreams & Make It A Reality


There are soooo many things I wanna pursue in my life and I truly believe that sky's is the limit and your life is truly what YOU make it. Forever Ive been dreaming of being a fashion buyer, a designer and a professional stylist to the stars. Why cant I be those things?!?! My family thinks Im wasting my time going to school to pursue that career. They think I should be a Nurse (so typical). But thing is I went to Nursing school and dropped out because it just didnt keep my interest and I didnt have the drive to finish school or even to do the work. I don't like the feeling of being a drop out but at the same time I dont care. Its not my passion.

Rappers, singers, producers, business mobiles dont start off big. They start with a dream of making it big and they put forth the effort to do what they wanna do and become who they wanna be. Why cant that be my story?! I believe if you have the drive and put forth genuine commitment to your craft, anything is possible.

I dont wanna be working just to support myself and get by the rest of my life. That would be just living my life in vain. Ill leave the 9 to 5 for people who don't have a drive to become who they want to be in life. Im not bashing them cause thats all Ive been doing all my days of working, just to get by. But the world is yours and everything in it and Im ready for my piece of the pie and I'm not going to let ANYONE discourage me from taking a bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment