Saturday, December 18, 2010

Taking The Fall For A Friend/Family


I hear a lot of people say they would or wish they could of taken the bullet for a passed relative or friend. I know this remark comes from anger and frustration. But really who wants to die?! And who would really trade their life for someones who has died?! To do that, well for most, that would be missing out on your blessings you receive in life....seeing your kids grow up, enjoying certain events, furthering a career or schooling, finding a mate and making new acquaintances and etc. Would you really trade all of this for someone even if you love them?

I know for me I would say no for the most part. I love my life and the only people I would give it up for is for my niece and my nephews because they haven't lived a full life. I haven't either but when it comes to them, my life doesn't matter. This life is only temporary anyways. When I look into my lil nephews eyes I imagine what they will grow to be and I truly look forward to seeing them grow older, even if it means my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment